Laughter is the best medicine.
HELLO LADIES OF 4EMERALD! This blog is for us to keep in touch with one another, we share our experiences, troubles, or anything else here! Don't worry, we will keep this blog as low profile as we can. (: And we ❤ DPJG!
about UZ.
DO ENJOY (:

tagboard


affiliates
DeborahJoyOng. LeeShinhuey. LimXinru. TanRouxi. WuLifang. BLOGGER 4Emerald Facebook

archives
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • February 2010
  • April 2010
  • November 2012

credits
Design: doughnutcrazy
Icon: morphine_kissed
Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon.
Posted on: Friday, May 15, 2009
Posted at: 7:44 PM

I'm Back
Woohoo!!! At last I got my phone back!!! It's been 6days since I last updated LOL!!! So...

SUNDAY
Church, choir ( I'm in alto ) but the teacher say i can sing soprano also :P, Aunt's house for Mother's Day celebration - BORING!!!, dinner at some very stingy 煮炒 store at Yishun - the 酸甜鱼片 is seriously very thin lol, no flesh at all!!! Eww!!!

MONDAY
Kbox with some classmates-3guys(1 teacher), 4girls. Haha Sang till no voice!!! Haha jealous rite? They are not very punctual people, but I'm not very punctual too. They were seriously late for bout more than an hour!!! haha Sang 失恋无罪 with another fren and everybody cover ear LOL!!! Novice!!! Also sang BLUEZ by ... ya noe(: really miss the session we had k LOL!!! Let's all go again ok? I wanna hear Shinhuey's Jay song and I never even sang k with Rouxi before!!! TanRouXi you owe me one!!!

TUESDAY-FRIDAY
School and more school LOL!!!

Good news!!! I can take out my braces soon, so wait and see bah!!! haha

Labels: ALL THE BEST LIMXINRU(: